Welcome to the Emotional Intelligence workshop. Emotional Intelligence is defined as a set of competencies demonstrating the ability one has to recognize his or her behaviors, moods, and impulses, and to manage them best according to the situation.
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation, and empathy.
- Understand, use and manage your emotions.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner.
- Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace.
- Balance optimism and pessimism.
- Effectively impact others.
*If you have an ad/popup blocker, disable this first or Click here