Numbers! Numbers! Numbers! Wherever you go, you are bound to see them. On addresses, license plates, phones, prices, and of course, money! Numbers connect us all to each other in many more ways than we might imagine. Essentially, our world revolves around numbers. Some of us enjoy dealing with numbers while others may have a fear of them, or even a phobia. For those of you who have already recognized and appreciate the impact that numbers actually have on just about everything, you deserve a cookie. Welcome to Basic Bookkeeping!
WHAT DOES THE BASIC BOOKKEEPING COURSE ENTAIL?
This course entails basic accounting terminology, how to keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
By completing this course, you will have a better understanding of basic accounting terminology, the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods, accounts payable and accounts receivable, the reasons for and actually create a budget, and internal and external auditing.
- This course will be of great use to business professionals who want to understand basic accounting terminology, keep track of their business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Understand basic accounting terminology.
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
- Utilize the balance sheet.
- Identify different types of financial statements.
- Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget.
- Be familiar with internal and external auditing.
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.