Many people believe you are born with business acumen, which is loosely defined as the ability to assess an external market and make effective decisions. Knowing what is necessary to navigate and create a successful business seems innate for certain people. For example, Steve Jobs showed great business acumen. Fortunately, it is possible for the rest of us to improve business acumen. The right training combined with experience will improve your business savvy.
To qualify for your Certificate of Completion you must study, complete all modules and score at least 80% or more in each of the course assessments. A link to print your certificate will then appear under the Progress & Results Page.
- Know how to see the big picture
- Develop a risk management strategy
- Know how to practice financial literacy
- Develop critical thinking
- Practice management acumen
- Find key financial levers
Corporate Training Materials
Certificate of Completion