Change is a constant in many of our lives. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives. Having a smooth transition when change occurs is important in any situation and your participants will gain some valuable skills through this workshop.
WHAT DOES THE CHANGE MANAGEMENT COURSE ENTAIL?
The Change Management workshop will give any leader tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. This workshop will also give all participants an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing their reactions to change.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Having a smooth transition when change occurs is important in any situation and your participants will gain some valuable skills through this workshop.
- Anyone in a leadership position who would like to implement changes more smoothly within the company
- Anyone in a leadership position who would like to have changes better accepted
- Anyone in a leadership position who would like to have an understanding of how change is implemented
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- List the steps necessary for preparing a change strategy and building support for the change
- Describe the WIFM – the individual motivators for change
- Use needed components to develop a change management and communications plans, and to list implementation strategies
- Employ strategies for gathering data, addressing concerns and issues, evaluating options and adapting a change direction
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.