Contact Centre Training
For many people, the term Contact Center relates to sales calls and telemarketers. There are so many avenues that a contact center can be of assistance within a company that does not pertain to sales calls. A contact center can provide customer support, information technology support, and much more. The key to having a great customer experience using a contact center is in the training. A well trained contact center can be the difference between gaining more customers and losing customers.
WHAT DOES THE CONTACT CENTRE TRAINING COURSE ENTAIL?
The contact centre training course entails all that an employee needs to know to ensure that calls are treated professionally,
with the correct etiquette while achieving the necessary information in the appropriate amount of time.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Customers want a well-educated agent when they contact a business. They want to know that the person answering their questions knows what they are talking about. Training your staff, and giving them the information that is needed to effectively assist your customer base is paramount.
- Anyone interested in learning more about professional contact centres
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- How to get management involved in training
- Why peer training works
- That manners are important with a contact center
- How to build rapport with the callers
- How to deal with difficult customers
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.