Developing New Managers
Effective, high-quality management is key to organizational success. No matter what your industry, your organization needs to have skilled managers in place to be the best it can be. But managers don’t just appear out of nowhere, equipped with the skills to succeed. Managers need to be developed. And while your organization is likely to do a mix of external hiring and internal promotion, taking the time to develop new managers from within the organization is a worthwhile time investment. There are several strategies that can help you develop new managers, which ensures not just the success of individual employees but of the organization as a whole.
To qualify for your Certificate of Completion you must study, complete all modules and score at least 80% or more in each of the course assessments. A link to print your certificate will then appear under the Progress & Results Page.
- Discuss strategies for developing new managers
- Understand the importance of defining a clear management track
- Determine core roles and competencies for managers
- Understand the importance of continuous development for managers
- Apply the principles of manager development to your own organization
Corporate Training Materials
Certificate of Completion