Welcome to the Emotional Intelligence workshop. Emotional Intelligence is defined as a set of competencies demonstrating the ability one has to recognize his or her behaviors, moods, and impulses, and to manage them best according to the situation.
WHAT DOES THE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE COURSE ENTAIL?
The emotional intelligence course entails all that an employee needs to know with regards to emotional intelligence within the workplace, verbal and non-verbal communication, social management and ways to regulate emotions .
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
This course will give you the tools you need to be emotionally intelligent in your workplace. An employee with high emotional intelligence can manage his or her own impulses, communicate with others effectively, manage change well, solve problems, and use humor to build rapport in tense situations. These employees also have empathy, remain optimistic even in the face of adversity, and are gifted at educating and persuading in a sales situation and resolving customer complaints in a customer service role.
- Anyone interested in learning more about emotional intelligence in the workplace
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation, and empathy.
- Understand, use and manage your emotions.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner.
- Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace.
- Balance optimism and pessimism.
- Effectively impact others.
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.