Welcome to the Employee Motivation course. Employee Motivation is becoming ever more important in the workplace as time goes on, and everyone agrees that a motivated workforce is far more likely to be a successful workforce. The happier and more professional an employee is, the better the results they will deliver for you.
WHAT DOES THE EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION COURSE ENTAIL?
There is therefore a challenge for all employers and management in delivering the right balance between a confident, motivated workforce and a workforce which is driven to attain goals. It can be described as a mix between the pleasure of a comfortable working environment and the fear of failure, although in honesty it is more complicated than that equation suggests. Regardless of how it is characterised, it is important to get the right balance in order to ensure that you have a motivated workforce. This course is designed to show participants the way to get the best out of a confident, motivated set of employees, and to show them how to motivate that group.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
This course will teach all employers and management how to deliver the right balance between a confident, motivated workforce and a workforce which is driven to attain goals. This course is designed to show participants the way to get the best out of a confident, motivated set of employees, and to show them how to motivate that group.
- Anyone looking to improve their employee motivation
- Entrepreneurs and start up business owners
- Business Owners and General Managers
- Office Administrators
- Sales people
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Defining motivation, an employer’s role in it and how the employee can play a part.
- Identifying the importance of Employee Motivation.
- Identifying methods of Employee Motivation.
- Describing the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation – with particular reference to psychology.
- Identifying personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation.
- Setting clear and defined goals.
- Identifying specific issues in the field, and addressing these issues and how to maintain this going forward.
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.