Successful event planning starts with possessing good communication skills, being highly organised, and having the ability to follow up with vendors until completion. Preparation before, during, and after is crucial in helping reach your desired objectives.
WHAT DOES THE EVENT PLANNING COURSE ENTAIL?
With our Event Planning workshop, your participants will learn how to anticipate and solve common planning issues for any small event such as informal gatherings, up to complex meetings. Effectively troubleshooting will help insure a happy and enjoyable event.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
If you are keen to start a career in event planning, this course will teach you how to anticipate and solve common planning issues for any small event such as informal gatherings, up to complex meetings.
- Anyone interested in starting a career in the event planning industry
- Anyone who would like to learn how to anticipate and solve common planning issues for small to large events
- Anyone who would like to learn how to organise an event successfully
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Understand the different types of events
- Understand the planning process
- Know how to organize your event
- Understand how to manage and organize your staff effectively
- Know how to tie up loose ends after the event
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.