Intro to Basic First Aid Training
In this course, you will learn about first-aid principles and receive an introduction to emergency response.
WHAT DOES THE FIRST AID TRAINING COURSE ENTAIL?
The Intro to Basic First Aid Training Course entails common first aid myths, the importance of having a first aid kit, what a first aid kit should contain, what numbers to dial in an emergency, how to be prepared for an emergency, and how to treat minor to serious wounds.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
It is always good to be prepared for an emergency situation so that you do not panic and of course, you might just be able to save someone’s life.
- Anyone who would like to be prepared for an emergency situation
- Anyone who deals with a lot of clients on a daily basis
- Anyone who would like to make their CV look fuller
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Wounds and bleeding
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.