How to Budget
In order to reach your financial goals it is imperative that you create a budget. It also plays a key role in avoiding debt. This course will assist you to create your own budget.
WHAT DOES THE HOW TO BUDGET COURSE ENTAIL?
In this course we will help you understand budgeting; types, components, purposes and advantages, understand different approaches to budgeting, prepare for operating and financial budgeting, utilise tips for creating a budget, use a budget for performance measurement.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Budgeting is an essential life skill. It can help you stay out of debt as well as help navigate your way out of debt. This course will teach you this essential skill called budgeting.
- Entrepreneurs and start up business owners
- Personal and Management Assistants
- Junior Financial Managers and Assistants
- Anyone interested in travelling
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Understand budgeting; types, components, purposes and advantages.
- Understand different approaches to budgeting.
- Prepare for operating and financial budgeting.
- Utilise tips for creating a budget.
- Use a budget for performance measurement.
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.