Supervisors are an important force in the economy. You have the power to turn on or turn off the productivity of the people who work for you. You are the crucial interface between the employee on the shop floor or the service desk and the the organization’s management. You usually have more experience and skill than the employees you supervise because management tends to look for excellent people to fill those roles.
During this workshop, you will:
- Learn ways to prioritise, plan and manage your time.
- Identify your primary leadership style and techniques for maximising that style.
- Develop more flexibility to use other leadership styles.
- Search for ways to overcome communication barriers.
- Determine ways you can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
- Explore methods to engage in productive rather than toxic debate and to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems.
Like most people, you like getting things done and you also want to enjoy life. However, learning how to do those things you MUST do as efficiently as possible and feeling confident and relaxed as you go about doing them is a goal we all struggle to reach.