Overcoming Sales Objections
Everyone who works in sales will run into sales objections. From retail employees on the sales floor to sales executives, people at every level of the business need to learn how to overcome sales objections.
WHAT DOES THE OVERCOMING SALES OBJECTIONS COURSE ENTAIL?
The Overcoming Sales Objections course entails all there is to know about improving sales. This course will train employees how to seal a deal with the correct handling of sales objections and with the appropriate knowledge of the do’s and don’t’s with regards to customers.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
With the right training, it is possible to turn objections into opportunities. Investing in sales objection training will help improve sales and the company’s bottom line.
- Employees working on sales floor and sales executives interested in learning more about the handling of sales objections whether it be telephone sales or retail sales.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Understand the factors that contribute to customer objections.
- Define different objections.
- Recognize different strategies to overcome objections.
- Identify the real objections.
- Find points of interest.
- Learn how to deflate objections and close the sale.
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.