Performance Management is not a company’s way of employing “micro-managing” techniques that stunt the professional growth of its employees. But rather, it is a strategic approach to ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of an organization. Whether at the organizational, departmental or employee level, the goal of performance management is to make sure all business goals are being met in a satisfactorily manner.
To qualify for your Certificate of Completion you must study, complete all modules and score at least 80% or more in each of the course assessments. A link to print your certificate will then appear under the Progress & Results Page.
- Define performance management
- Understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work
- Learn the three phases of performance management and how to assess it
- Discuss effective goal-setting
- Learn how to give feedback on performance management
- Identify Kolb’s Learning Cycle
- Recognize the importance of motivation
- Develop a performance journal and performance plan