Welcome to the Presentation Skills workshop. This program can benefit anyone who presents; a trainer, a meeting facilitator, speaker, or seminar discussion leader.
WHAT DOES THE PRESENTATION SKILLS COURSE ENTAIL?
This course teaches you all the skills needed to write and edit material for the presentation and choosing the right method of delivery. This course also controlling nervousness and verbal and non-verbal communication.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
No matter which role you are assuming, this workshop will help you become more efficient and proficient with the skills of providing information to others.
- Anyone representing a a trainer, a meeting facilitator, speaker, or seminar discussion leader.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline.
- Select presentation delivery methods.
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Knock down nervousness.
- Develop and use flip charts with color.
- Create targeted PowerPoint presentations.
- Utilize white boarding for reinforcement.
- Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use.
- Enrich the learning experience with humor, questions, and discussion.
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.