You can enrol at any time of the year; there is no specific start date, unless otherwise specified by the specific training provider/institution.
There are no academic qualifications or other requirements to participate in any of our courses unless specified on the particular course site or by the training provider/institution.
The courses offered are studied and completed online, so there is no need to attend the academy in person as all the required material will be provided online.
The rules of attendance for Accredited and Premium courses might differ from the other courses, as this is stipulated by the course’s training institution/provider.
Yes, most courses we offer are studied online, unless specified otherwise by a specific training provider/institution and might include an approach of blended learning (distance, online learning and classroom attendance/exam).
There are no time limits for the online soft skill courses, you can take study at your own pace.
Accredited and Premium Courses will have their own deadlines as specified by the specific training provider/institution.
SAACI Academy membership is included for free if selected in your SAACI membership package when you registered. The membership gives you unlimited access to all the soft skill courses and discounted rates for Accredited and Premium. Registration and payment for the latter are done directly via the specific training provider/institution.
Your SAACI Academy membership gives you unlimited access to the SAACI Academy Learning Management System (LMS) platform. Accredited and Premium courses are priced separately at discounted rates for SAACI Academy members only. Registration and payment for Accredited ad Premium courses are done directly via the specific training provider/institution.
The payment method accepted for these courses is determined by the specific training provider/institution (may differ from one provider to another) and will be communicated accordingly once you register for these courses.
This really varies from course to course. Some courses may take only a few hours, others a couple of weeks. It will be indicated on each course’s information page.
LOGIN and Browser Related Issues
You can access the LMS from the login link on the top right-hand side of this page.
Bookmark the URL in your browser if you use the same computer regularly. If you have any difficulty logging into the LMS, please contact the SAACI Academy Helpdesk using the online form.
Remember to logout and close the browser window of the LMS when you have finished your session.
When you use the SAACI LMS, it stores a ‘session cookie’ in your browser. If you do not logout when you have finished your session, it may lock you out of the LMS. If you are having trouble logging into the LMS, we suggest you clear your browser cache and cookies. Logging out of the LMS at the end of each session protects both your privacy and clears the ‘session cookie’ making it easier to re-login.
To clear your cache/temporary internet files and cookies, select your browser from the list below and follow the instructions.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History. …
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to “Details”, click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
- Select the Hub icon (three horizontal lines at top bar in front of a star), click the History menu option, and then click Clear history.
- Select “Cookies and saved website data” and “Cached data and files”. After the two are marked click Clear.
If you are still having issues, please contact us.
The Learning Management System (LMS) is compatible with a range of browsers on a Microsoft Windows PC and Mac. We commit to keeping our products compatible with all modern web browsers including (but not limited to) Firefox, Safari, Chrome (all on PC & Mac) & Internet Explorer.
Below are the supported browsers for the most common PC and Mac operating Systems. Please update your browser if it is not on the list of supported browsers:
We strongly recommend that you install two browsers on your computer. Having two browsers on your computer allows you alternatives when troubleshooting.
- Log out and close the browser window once you have finished using the LMS especially on a public or shared computer. Close the browser windows before leaving
- Never save your password on a shared computer or in your browser.